This is hard. Interesting is relative, after all. But let me do my best.
1. I had my first kiss at the age of 20 years old. I say this is interesting because most people have their first kisses much younger than this. Like in the beginning of high school or even middle school. I had been kissed on my forehead before, when I was 17, but that’s hardly a kiss, isn’t it? Should I revise this and say my first kiss on the mouth? I dunno. I like just thinking that it’s my first kiss and that’s that.
2. I like doing “old lady” things. Like knitting and sewing and reading and staying home. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy going out with my friends, but it’s very cozy staying home. Knitting is something I got into when I was lonely over a summer and wanted to do something productive. Though I’m not sure how productive or useful knitting is when you live in the South. It’s fun, however. And sewing is something I started doing this past semester. I signed up for costuming with my friends and we learned how to handsew and machine stitch. So now I can do very basic projects. I get such a feeling of accomplishment after knitting or sewing something! Te trouble is that I like instant gratification, and this forces me to wait.
3. Ever since I started taking aikido, I imagine scenarios of violence that could happen to me and try to figure out how I would use aikido to help myself out of them.
4. Whenever I think about myself in middle and high school, I get exceptionally embarrassed, lately. I sure was irritating. I frequently overreacted and was, in retrospect, kinda self-centered. That’s a teenager thing, I think.
5. I used to draw a lot. But I haven’t for a while, now. It’s mostly because I don’t quite have the time, and whenever I do draw, I hate how it turns out, so it feels like a waste. I really want to get back into it, though, because I enjoyed it back in the day.